Gołuchów

The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church in Gołuchów

Next to the park in Gołuchów there is The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary church situated. The primal early baroque building from 1612 was destroyed by Nazis. In 1949-1961 the church was rebuilt in the decent formula as well as it was turned up to 180 degrees. In the interior there are elements which were preserved from the previous equipage: rococo balustrade, baroque crucifix and two sculptures of angels (in the main altar). In the presbytery there are also old paintings, antique sculptures in the nave, in the chapel  - Our Lady painting from 17th century. Outside the church there is  a sculpture called passion Group dated from 1911.