St. Bartłomiej Church in Kuchary

In the center of the village there is a larch, covered with shingles, one nave church of St. Bartłomiej which was built in 1686. Inside the church there are three altars. In the main one the painting of Our Lady adored by St. Stanisław  and St. Wojciech from 1635 is placed. Below it there is a painted predella with the figures of angels in polish ensembles. On the right side of presbytery there is a reliquary with the torso of St. Mikołaj made in 16th century as well as baroque font in the shape of paradise tree. In the left side altar there is a copy of roman  painting of “Our Lady Larger” is hang dated back to 18th century. On the nave’s walls there is a ceramic “Way of the Cross”.